Summary of Usage Term
- No Commercial Use (“for profit” use) without explicit written agreement, or signed licensing agreement from Thai Son. For companies interested in licensing artwork, please contact me directly.
- You cannot copy, resell, sublicense, rent out, share or distribute any of my products, whether modified or not, to any third party.
- You cannot change or modify in any way for use in creating products for yourself or your customers (prints, cards, books, album, T-shirt, etc.), whether is digital or physical.
- You agree not to use any of my products in a way which might damage me or my business.
- The products, whether modified or not, are my sole and exclusive property. You agree that under no circumstances, whether the products have been modified or not, shall you have or attempt to claim ownership or copyright of the products.
Usage for group events
- You can use my works for class activities as non profit events for education purposes.
- Usage for social media groups (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,…) or other real-life events (café coloring groups, etc), please contact me directly for confirmation.
Pursuit of Copyright Infringement
- Copyright infringement of Thai Son works is treated very seriously. Generally, an informal cease and desist letter is sent to the alleged infringer as a courtesy before any formal action is taken, and compliance is appreciated at this stage without having to resort to legal action. Those infringing copyright could be liable to pay back all earnings they have made through the illegal sale of Thai Son copyrighted materials.
Reporting illegal use of Thai Son’s works